PROJECT NAME : Construction Management of New House of the Representatives
Owner : The Secretariat of the House of Representatives
Client : The Secretariat of the House of Representatives
Location : Bangkok, Thailand
Period of Services : 2010 – 2016
Project Cost : Approx. 15,000 Million Baht
Scope of Services and Description of Duties :
The New House of the Representatives Project situates on the area of 119 rai (19 hectares) at riverine Chaophraya, Bangkok, Thailand. Main components of the project comprise:
1. House of representative complex comprises of 13 buildings which is a principle building with 12 retinue buildings, total usage area around 300,000 m2. The 13 buildings are the following:
• House of the Representatives, 15 storeys including 3 underground floors.
• Television Station Building, 4 storeys
• Standby Diesel Generator Set Building, 4 storeys
• People Yard North Building, 1 storey
• People Yard South Building, 1 storey
• Two Glass Pavilions, 1 storey
• Buddha Image Shrine, 1 storey
• 5 Guardhouse Buildings, 1 storey
2. Parking Area for 2,000 cars
3. Project Public Utilities
5. Interior Works Furniture Provision
Consultant’s Scope of Work
The Consultant will take fully as Owner Consultant with the following tasks.
1. Project Design Management
2. Construction Supervision
3. Maintenance management after the project completion and operation of buildings as planned.
4. Coordination with designer, constructor supervisor and so on that related to the Project.