PROJECT NAME : ESSO Phuket Marine Terminal
Owner : ESSO Standard Thailand Limited (ESTL)
Client : ESSO Standard Thailand Limited (ESTL)
Location : Phuket province, Thailand
Period of Services : 1990 – 1991
Project Cost : Approx. 50 Million Baht
Scope of Services and Description of Duties :
The scope of service consisted of site investigation and detailed engineering design of an offshore platform for loading/unloading of 5,000 DWT tanker.
The major activities were :
• Topographic survey along the pipeline from the tank farm to the offshore platform.
• Bahtymetric survey along the submarine pipeline, the berthing and turning area in front of the offshore platform.
• Geotechnical investigation (boring) along the submarine pipeline, offshore platform, breasting dolphins and mooring dolphins.
• Detailed engineering design of offshore platform, breasting and mooring dolphins to berth 5,000 DWT tanker.
• Design of dredging in front of an offshore platform
• Cost estimation