PROJECT NAME : Lum Luk Ka Oil Terminal
Owner : ESSO Standard Thailand Limited (ESTL)
Client : ESSO Standard Thailand Limited (ESTL)
Location : Lum Luk Ka district, Pathum Thani province, Thailand
Period of Services : 1992
Project Cost : Approx. 70 Million Baht
Scope of Services and Description of Duties :
ESTL has intended to construct and install a tank farm as oil terminal in Lam Luk Ka district, Pathum Thani province, northeastern of Bangkok, a distance of 30 km. ATT was selected to take a responsibility the oil terminal in the engineering provision.
The services are:
• Engineering Design
• Architectural Design
• Sanitary Works
The work components as follows:
• Layout of master plan including landscaping
• Office building, 1,200 sq.m.
• Tank truck loading rack, 1,700 sq.m.
• Maintenance and repair shop, 2,350 sq.m.
• Drainage systems for rain and oily water
• Parking area
• Other small buildings