PROJECT NAME : Oil Terminal of Multiproduct Pipe Line
Owner : Thappline Co., Ltd.
Client : Samsung Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd. (Korea)
Location : Thappline Terminal, Saraburi province, Thailand
Period of Services : 1992 – 1993
Project Cost : Approx. 800 Million Baht
Scope of Services and Description of Duties :
To review and approve all calculation and construction drawings for 16 oil tanks and foundations as follows:
• 2 of 4.2 ML premium gasoline tanks
• 3 of 7.8 ML regular gasoline tanks
• 3 of 38.5 ML high speed diesel tanks
• 3 of 0.6 ML interface tanks
• 3 of 3.7 ML unleaded gasoline tanks
• 1 of 0.3 ML slop tank
• 1 of 0.6 ML MTBE tank
To provide detailed design for buildings including architectural, civil, geotechnical, air conditioning, lighting, telephone, fire protection and lightning protection works.
The main buildings consist the followings:
• administration & control building, 1,500 sq.m.
• workshop & external store, 920 sq.m.
• 2 substations, 450 and 140 sq.m. each
• loading island, 5,440 sq.m.
• entrance and exit control building 1,300 sq.m.
• other small buildings
To provide detailed design of oily water drainage system.
To assist the client in obtaining the construction and operation permits from the Public Works Department. The scope included the application preparation to authorities, and coordination with government officials.