PROJECT NAME : Design and Tender Preparation of Nam Kong 0 Hydroelectric Power Plant
Owner : Economic Triangle Development Co., Ltd, Lao PDR
Client : –
Location : Nam Kong river basin, Attapeu district, Lao PDR
Period of Services : March – July 2012
Project Cost : NA
Scope of Services and Description of Duties :
The project is consisting of powerhouse with capacity of 24 MW covering on area approximately 1,530 sq.km, 2 small barrages on Nam Kong river and branch of Nam Kong. The electricity shall be sold to EDL Lao PDR.
ATT was responsible for conceptual design and specification of power plant electrical system and transmission system such as;
• 115 kV single circuit tower transmission lines with single conductor, 185 mm2/ACSR/GR distance approx 26 km.
• 3 bays of 115 kV AIS Switchyard at Power Plant
• 2 units of Generator
• 2 units of 6.3/115kV Generator Transformers
• 115 kV Control and Protection System
• Power Plant Electrical System